Tuesday, January 26, 2010

So Much to Do...So Little Time

This week is already a bad week and it is only the beginning of term. Um, what? This week I have several hundred meetings with Professors, leadership classes, assignments due, blogs due, lsat prep, the ever so stressful (but not in any way not worth it) book reading, travel clinics to go to, meetings get the AEF done for next week and last but not least to get my PACS field studies proposal written. This all equals me praying that reading week comes quickly and if not reading week then at least the weekend. The closer the date gets to Wednesday the more nervous I get. Sunday I didn't think about it, Monday it started to come into my head and now on Tuesday it is all I can think about. There is still so much to read and so much to do. I only have a few more hours until Wednesday rolls around. It is the first time I have ever co-planned an event which was not small. I am excited, nervous and a little stressed. Tomorrow is the big day - I will post about how it went after the date, look forward to the post!

No comments:

Post a Comment